What we did not know about the possibilities of the human body
1. If a pregnant woman has heart problems, the fetal cells penetrate the damaged muscles of the heart and contribute to the restoration of its tissues.
2. People do not cease to admire the capabilities of our brain, but the rotation of the forearm occurs in an amazing way. The forearm consists of two parallel bones, and when we strain the muscles, they intersect, so that the rotation of the arm takes place.
3. If you shout too loudly, the corresponding signals are transmitted to the brain and a slight decrease in hearing occurs, so that people do not fade away from their screams.
4. When mothers kiss (and animals lick) their children, they swallow the microorganisms from the baby’s skin, against which special protective antibodies are produced. Then these antibodies enter the body of a child with breast milk.
5. The accretion of broken bones is a very complicated and jewelery process. Some time later after a fracture at the site of bone fusiona seal in the form of a bump is formed, which is gradually smoothed and absorbed, and the bone acquires its original shape.
6. On average, our body destroys one cell each day, which can turn into a cancer cell. An interesting fact: under the influence of the sun, it is not the cells of our skin that are damaged and die off. Sunburn is a reaction of skin cells to damage to DNA molecules, which can lead to the development of cancer, so the cells destroy themselves.
7. Due to the ability of the human body to cool people can overtake many animals, but only at long distances.
8. If a person removes up to 75 percent of the liver, it can again grow to its original size, similarly to how a lizard grows its discarded tail. When a part of the liver is cut off from a donor and transplanted to another person, this piece grows to the desired size.
9. One sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. Thus, during a single ejaculation, a man transmits 15,875 GB of data.
10. People are bioluminescent and glow in the dark. However, the light that we generate is a thousand times weaker than the one that our eyes can see.
eleven.Torn wounds on the body heal faster than incised.
12. When we blush, our stomach turns red too.
13. Why do our fingers shrink from long stays in water? This is not due to the absorption of moisture, but because, thanks to the wrinkled skin on the fingers, it is easier for a person to hold objects under water.
14. Man’s fingers are so sensitive, if they were the size of Earth, one could feel the difference between houses and cars.