What to cook from apples? Recipes for delicious desserts!
Apples can be found periodically at home in almost everyone - good, it is quite affordable pleasure. But most are accustomed either to eat them raw, or to preserve for the winter in the form of jam or compote. Then for some reason the fantasy ends, and the apples bore many hostesses. But we decided to remind that dishes from apples are simple and very tasty! Do not be lazy to cook at least one of the following desserts!
Baked apples with cottage cheese
We will start with the simplest apple dish that everyone can cook the first time. For the preparation of flavored baked apples filled with cottage cheese, we need the following ingredients:
- 4-5 apples;
- 150-200 g of cottage cheese;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tbsp. Sahara;
- vanilla to taste.
Apples should be taken sweet varieties and large size. Try to choose fruits with dense pulp, so that they do not fall apart when baking. And the preparation is very simple:
- The fruits are well washed.Cut off their tops.
- Carefully cut out the middle with a knife in a circle. The main thing - to remove all seeds and streaks, as well as a little pulp scraped with a spoon.
- Next, prepare the filling. Pour cottage cheese in dishes and mix it with white sugar and vanilla.
- Break the egg into a separate container and separate the yolk. Add the yolk to the curd and mix everything thoroughly.
- Fill every apple to the top with cottage cheese filling.
- We spread in a heat-resistant glass form, pouring some water on the bottom, or on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Put the pan or dishes in the oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake apples. Depending on the grade, size and thickness of the peel, the roasting time can vary from 15 to 25 minutes, so check the oven from time to time.
- You can sprinkle the finished dessert with powdered sugar and decorate with mint leaves, after cooling, so that the powder does not melt.
Fritters of millet with apple
We continue to prepare dishes from apples - and next in line we have delicious pancakes! And not from the most obvious ingredient, namely millet.Such pancakes will definitely add some variety to your diet, especially if you add fruits to the dough, in particular apples! If you are looking for delicious and hearty dishes and desserts made from apples that can be prepared for breakfast, then millet pancakes are your choice. We take the following ingredients:
- 100 g of millet;
- 1 apple;
- 2 eggs;
- 120 g of flour;
- 20 g butter;
- 70 g sugar;
- 5 g baking powder for the test.
We use wheat flour and white sugar, but you can experiment with the products. Start cooking:
- Boil millet to a state of readiness. Water when cooking do not forget to salt. We shift boiled millet into a separate bowl and let cool.
- Cut the apple into small cubes.
- Stew apples in a frying pan, stirring, until the fruit becomes caramelized.
- In a bowl of millet porridge break two chicken eggs. Add the remaining 40 g of sugar, mix everything.
- Then add flour and baking powder, and knead the dough on the pancakes.
- Add caramelized apple slices to the dough, mix again.
- Spoon spread the mass on a heated frying pan with vegetable oil, forming pancakes. Fry fritters on low heat on both sides until cooked.
Rice and Apple Casserole
The next idea of a delicious apple dish for breakfast or an afternoon snack is rice casserole with apple filling. Ingredients require quite a bit:
- 1 cup rice;
- 3 large apples;
- a piece of butter;
- sugar and cinnamon.
You can take any rice, but the ideal option would be just a long unpolished one. It is not only healthier than round grinded, but also has an interesting nutty flavor that will only improve the taste of our casserole. Well, let's cook:
- Boil rice in lightly salted water until cooked and allow it to cool.
- We take a baking dish, grease its bottom with butter.
- Putting in the form of a layer of rice, not too thick.
- Next, put a layer of apple mass, sprinkle it on top with sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Repeat the previous two steps to get two rice and two apple layers.
- From above we put thin slices of butter, so that when baking it will melt and soak the casserole.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated 200 degree oven.
- Allow the casserole to cool, so that it can be cut into portions, like a pie, because the hot casserole turns into rice porridge when sliced.
Apple strudel - a classic recipe
And finally, the bravest can learn to cook such a delicious dessert from apples like a strudel! In fact, it is not so difficult as it may seem at first glance, just preparing elastic thin dough for strudel has several nuances and requires patience from the chefs.
Details about the preparation of this dish from apples, in particular about the nuances of dough preparation, both in a special machine and with your hands, are described by the author of the following video - see for sure: