What is better than bed linen: cotton, satin, poplin or coarse calico?
What is better than bed linen: cotton, satin, poplin or coarse calico?
- satin is the coolest. I took here the link -
- According to reviews, calico is best. Here is a good range
- We invite you to mutually beneficial cooperation with TD ManOK.
We bring to your attention our products.
We are manufacturers of home textiles for more than 6 years, we have our own well-established production in Ivanovo. The products of the ManOK TD are certified, declared, and therefore our products demonstrate the quality and safety standards in use.
We specialize in bedding such as: blankets, pillows, mattresses and CPB. And also produce products for individual orders.
- Vacuuming products is absolutely free as well as sewing tags, and information stickers.
- We work with all transport companies (delivery is carried out all over Russia).
- The minimum amount of the order from 10 000 thousand rubles. (amounts less than 10 000 thousand rubles are negotiated individually)
- Imported satin is beyond competition
- the best satin, but the price .... because I buy coarse calico
- let's start with the fact that COTTON is just fiber. and further listed - the options of cotton fabrics. I would choose poplin or coarse calico. ideally - flax, and even steeper - NATURAL silk. this is really cool.
- I buy everything for the house in Isidamarket. Home textiles of very good quality. These bedspreads ordered a year ago - after washing does not shed, the fibers do not disintegrate. Excellent quality. A week ago I ordered a rug - awesome Screenshot review
- Hello! The most high-quality and natural bedding is the mako-satin Egyptian cotton ( ). Serves really long - a few my sets for more than 6 years. In general, I advise frantically. There will be questions - please contact.
- cotton is not an expensive and practical material, from which most sets of bed linen are made. When choosing clothes (fabrics) - the easiest way to evaluate the quality of the fabric is weight! ? Weight determines the density of the fabric, the density of the fabric affects the wear resistance of the laundry - the denser the fabric, the stronger the linen. Of course, do not mean tarp (joke). The fact is that for the production of quality fabrics only fine-fiber cotton is used (the most famous is Egyptian). From cotton, several types of fabrics are produced, differing in the kind of interlacing of threads.
Baptiste - differs by a rare interlacing of threads, the fabric is very light, airy. Of batist, as a rule, are made
Wedding kits that do not involve frequent use. The disadvantage is low wear, a few washings and it's almost gauze.
Chintz is an easy and cheap cotton fabric. Unfortunately, the quality of the prints produced in our time leaves much to be desired,
in contrast to the chintz, which was produced in manufactories during tsarist times. For red flags, quality was not important. therefore
linen made of chintz is cheap, but not durable.
The most common type of tissue is calico and ranforce (strengthened coarse calico). It is very practical and does not require special care cloth, kits
made of it withstand countless washings. The cost of bed linen from coarse calico is much cheaper than satin,
but more expensive than calico, and will serve you faithfully for several years.
Poplin - fabric on 100% consisting of cotton, with a dense and soft texture, pleasant to the touch, has a kind of noble shine,
having transverse scars.
Perkal is a high-quality cotton fabric characterized by a high density of interlacing of threads: in sets of TAS-70 linen weaves for 1 cm.
High density gives the fabric strength, resistance to numerous washes. Perkal also features good hygroscopicity and silkiness to the touch.
Twill - cotton fabric with twill weave threads. Twill has a characteristic diagonal structure. Bedclothes of twill perfectly erased, well "breathes", quickly dries, does not crumple. In fact, this is a good middle between linen from calico and satin (the quality of satin at a price close to a coarse calico).
Satin is the leader among the fabrics for bed linen. This shiny and dense fabric, made from twisted cotton thread of double weaving,
differs airiness, silkiness, durability. Satin almost does not crumple, very pleasant to the touch, resembling silk. withstands 200-300 washings
and only after a long time may be a little dull.
Linen cloth is the oldest. It was used in ancient Egypt. Linen made from linen is thin, but strong and toes. In Europe
expensive linen clothes belong to the "luxury" class, we still have prices for it not European, but the choice is very meager.
Silk is a wonderful natural thermoregulator - in bed with silk underwear it perfectly "breathes", silk quickly absorbs and gives to the external space, allocated by our body moisture. Silk is light, durable, pleasantly cold body. It is very stylish and beautiful. Dream .... But silk is different. And in our country, as a rule, there is not one that you should dream about. Cheap Chinese and Turkish silk attributed to the exquisite can only not once not sleeping on clothes from it. The blanket escaped, the sheet flew away - this is about him. Ice in the bed ... This Japanese silk is of the highest quality, but also the most expensive. It is not a slippery fabric, but the skin of an oriental beauty. Look, maybe you'll be lucky enough to find linens from real Japanese silk.
Imitation of silk is viscose - a smooth and shiny fabric, made of natural cellulose, first appeared in the late XIX century. The main advantage of this material can be rightly considered hygienic, so viscose is used even when sewing clothes for children.
- Excellent store, for each bed linen of their cotton satin a detailed description. She bought bed linen from the family satin, stayed with her husband very satisfied. And quickly delivered. Here is a reference
- And I decided to order through the Internet a set of bed linens from cotton url =. She took in Isidamarket. Experienced, because it was the bed on the Internet did not order ever. But I liked the price, so I decided to take it. I do not regret it - it's excellent in quality, and it's easy to erase!
- Ask for a link blocked by the decision of the project administration - the largest selection and lowest prices.
- Let's honestly satin is the best option for bed linen, but the price tag is not small. Right here often there are sales of bed linen from satin of different manufacturers
- Watching in what natural conditions you live, there are not many factors to consider. If in the south, the heat and dry weather, then click, and if the heat and dampness is laziness. In the north, this does not work.
- And most of all I like bed linen from satin. Now there will be a so-called satin 3D - the same material, but the picture is printed using photo-printing technology, i.e. very realistic. I buy linen in a checked shop, where I do not slip polyester instead of natural cotton:
- I take coarse calico ....
- Of course cotton.
- Bed linen from calico, poplin, percale at low prices!
- sateen. but expensive infection.