The most effective nails in the home
Our nails are constantly exposedThe unfavorable influence of the external environment, becoming fragile and lifeless. Varnishes and the means for removing them also lead to damage, exhaustion and brittleness of the nails. Restore healthand beauty will help the nails. At home, they are not at all difficult to do. This simple procedure will be useful not only to the nails, but also to the skin of the hands. In addition, the sale of special trays for manicure - a device that qualitatively improves hand care. They allow you to carry out the procedure in both hot and cold water. Some models are equipped with a thermostat. In the kit you can often find therapeutic lotions.
It is best to make baths for hands and nails whenthe water temperature is about 40 degrees a couple of times a week. At the end of the procedure, it is recommended to apply a nourishing cream designed for the hands and nails, which will enhance the healing effect. The choice of components for the bath depends on the type of problems with the nails. Below are some compositions with which you can prepare the nail polish at home.
- A bath of sea salt is well suited forstrengthening of nails, as sea salt is enriched with microelements. For the procedure, you need to dilute a tablespoon (20 grams) of salt in a glass with non-corrosive water, put your hands in the solution and hold for 15-20 minutes. Some essential oils help to strengthen the nails, so severaldrops can be added to the solution.
- A tray with table salt and iodine alsoeffectively strengthens the nails. To make it, you need three tablespoons of salt, a teaspoon of iodine. Dissolve them in a glass of non-corrosive water and leave your hands in the solution for a quarter of an hour.
- A bath of sea salt and soap solutionpromotes loosening of the peri-skin. Prepare the tub by dissolving a tablespoon of sea salt and a small amount of liquid soap in a glass of warm water. Hold hands in the solution for twenty minutes.
- A tray based on vitamin A prevents inflammation and fungal nail infections. Mix one fourth of a glass of sunfloweroil with five drops of vitamin A and three drops of iodine. Apply the bath for about 20 minutes.
- Olive oil will help make the nails even anddense. For cooking, you need half a glass of olive oil, heated on a water bath. Pour it into the tub, hold your hands for a quarter of an hour.
- Decoction of herbs - an excellent version of the bath forNails at home. Sage, nettle, string, mint help to strengthen the nails and have a beneficial effect on the skin of the hands. 10 - 15 grams of any collection (such as mint and string) put in boiling water and let it brew for five minutes. The time of taking a bath is not more than 15 minutes.
- A bath from the bark of oak, along with a decoction ofchamomile flowers, effectively heal and restore the elasticity and strength of nails. Prepare a decoction of chamomile flowers, as indicated on the package, take a bath for 5 minutes.
- A cleansing bath of lemon juice will give the nails a clean and shiny appearance. In a water bath, heat half a cup of vegetable oil and add one fifth of the lemon juice. Hold your hands in the bath for a quarter of an hour.
If the nail polish at home is nothelp, you should contact a specialist. Perhaps you have a broken diet. Eat more green vegetables, fish dishes, millet, almonds, figs, dates. Drink freshly squeezed orange, beet and carrot juices. Thus, you will contribute to saturation of your body, including nails, vitamins and minerals.