The main causes of pain during and at the end of urination in women
Possible causes of pain
It should be noted that pain, like cramps during urination in women, not only at the beginning, but also at the end of the process, is provoked by infection or the development of any disease accompanied by this symptom. In the negotiated context of pain provocateurs, it is conditionally possible to distinguish 4 groups:
- Ascending infection. In this case, the infection moves upwards, getting into the body due to improper hygiene.
- Downward infection. She is already top down. In the dominant number of cases, the source of infection is the kidney.
- Blood poisoning. In this case, the blood acts as a kind of transport.
- Infection through lymph. The infection spreads through the lymphatic channels from the affected genital organs.
Possible pain sources
In itself, pain during urination in women, both at the beginning and at the end, is not a disease. It only signals the presence of any disease, and the blood donated for analysis is not always able to determine the infection.
It is an inflammatory process that occurs and is localized on the mucous membranes of the bladder. Provocateurs of the disease are bacteria that enter the urinary system. In the dominant number of cases, pathogenic microflora is transferred from the anus when personal hygiene rules are not followed. However, infection is not excluded in the case of long and rough intercourse.
Symptoms of the disease in women:
- frequent urge to urinate when leaving a small amount of urine;
- pain after urination or before;
- pain in the lower back and lower abdomen;
- urine has an unpleasant odor;
- blood may be present in the excreted fluid;
- increase in body temperature (it is also possible to reach critical points).
In this case, the treatment will be based on the use of the maximum possible amount of fluid, but not less than three liters per day.This is necessary for the constant filling of the bladder and the withdrawal of toxins and patoflora. In order to provide first aid it is necessary to drink a glass of warm water a day in which a teaspoon of soda is diluted.
The disease is manifested by severe back pain, especially on the sides. Pain may increase when walking or changing position. Often the disease is accompanied by fever. However, the provocateur of pain in women during urination may be the formation of kidney stones, which make urination difficult and make this process aggressive, which in turn will cause severe cramps.
Therefore, treatment should be administered by an experienced physician, and only on the basis of blood and urine tests. After determining the pathogen, antibacterial drugs are prescribed. Not rarely used and diuretics.
The disease is an inflammation of the urethra or urinary canal. It occurs due to the action of genital infections, such as mycoplasmosis, trichomoniasis, as well as others. Cases of disease occurrence in allergic reactions, when the urinary canal is damaged, are not rare.
Symptoms of the disease:
- cramps in women while urinating;
- discharge from the urethra (rare);
- sensation of burning and itching in the urinary canal;
- elevated body temperature.
The causes of the disease can be very diverse, for example:
- hormonal disorders;
- reduced immunity;
- sexually transmitted infections;
- damage to the vagina of the mucous membranes;
- metabolic disease;
- disease of the digestive system.
The following symptoms are distinguished:
- redness of the vagina and its inflammation;
- copious purulent discharge;
- burning and itching in the vagina;
- strong cramps in women during urination and at the end;
- frequent urination;
- rarely fever.
Before prescribing treatment, which can be both general and local, a smear is taken from women, but the blood is almost not given up for analysis. In such cases, antibiotics are used in the form of ointments, if the course of the disease is a lung, or tablets are prescribed to prevent infection of the whole organism. Burning and itching are eliminated by douching from the decoction of sage, chamomile, oak bark.
Under sexually transmitted infections you need to understand trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes.
The symptomatology of these diseases is somewhat similar - burning, vaginal discharge, itching, redness, irritation.
It is not uncommon for women at the end of urination or at the beginning to experience acute pain or pain. Therefore, it is necessary to donate blood for analysis, take smears, after which the necessary treatment will be prescribed.
Irritations and allergic reactions
Quite often, acute pain or cramps may occur due to non-compliance with the rules of personal hygiene. Unpleasant symptoms may be present not only in the process of urination, but also at the end.
Among the causes of unpleasant symptoms may be wearing tight or uncomfortable underwear. However, itching and burning also occur after using any personal hygiene products containing chemical aggressive components.
To prevent pain during urination, both at the beginning and at the end, no special treatment is necessary or to donate blood for analysis. It is necessary to ordinary prevention:
- Personal hygiene.
- Protection during intercourse.
- Infrequent change of sexual partner.
- Wearing comfortable linen from natural fabrics.
- Use soft and hypoallergenic personal care products.
- Avoiding hypothermia.
However, in the event of any symptoms, you should immediately consult a doctor to prevent infection of the entire body.