The best ideas for sea manicure in the summer of 2016
In the summer, fashionistas want to attract as much attention as possible to themselves, even with such seemingly insignificant detail as nails painted in a marine style. Summer 2016 sea manicure is notable for a variety of patterns and shades - you will surely find yourself suitable!
In 2016, the sea manicure can be so different and bright that any fashionista will precisely pick up something to match the color of the swimsuit! Some trends have remained from past seasons, while others have taken their “fashionable” place only this year.
Classic sea motifs suggest a combination of glossy colors: red and white, blue and white, red and blue. Nails can be monophonic or with a striped pattern in the form of straight lines.
Do not forget also about the images of anchors, ropes, hand wheels. They can also be drawn, but in 2016 they prefer stickers, sliders and figurines made of rhinestones.
Kingdom of neptune
The inhabitants of the underwater world, too, often find themselves on the nails of girls.Marine design is often complemented by cute fish and starfish. Sometimes they even draw a whole landscape of the seabed, complementing it with pebbles, glitter and semi-beads.
Alternatively, you can cover the entire nail with a reticular pattern similar to fish scales.
What could be a sea manicure without the sea? In 2016, all shades are welcome: from sky blue to blue-black. The sea changes its color depending on the mood, and you change! For example, try to make a color gradient transition on your nails.
Another option - a marble manicure in blue and white, which is very similar to the seething seething deep.
Despite the fact that marine design is more often performed in cold shades, nobody canceled bright colors! Think about what else do you associate vacation? That's right, with a trip to the tropical islands.
If you schematically depict a lonely palm tree on an island in the purple-red rays of the setting sun, you will get the most juicy sea nails among the possible ones.
Sea manicure: master class
Well, inspired by ideas and examples? It's time to create your perfect marine manicure 2016! It combines several techniques: stamping, gradient and the addition of decorative elements.
Perhaps this modern manicure will seem to someone rather complicated, but you will agree - the result is worth any effort.
You will need blue and blue glossy lacquers, a bottle of gold lacquer-glitter, stencils, jewelery in the form of pearls, shells, varnish base and fixer.
- Make a manicure of the desired length and shape and apply a varnish base.
- Cover all marigolds with blue lacquer and medium ones with dark blue.
- When the coating is dry, stick a stencil to one of the nails. The cuticle area can be covered with a protective agent (it is perfectly replaced by tape), so as not to stain your finger.
- Spread some blue lacquer on the sponge, add glitter.
- Attach a sponge to the nail with a stencil and carefully “beat” the color in the empty windows. Until the varnish has begun to dry, peel off the template and remove the protection.
- Cover the dried plate fixer (top). At the base of the nail with “scales”, glue a few beads - put them on a not yet frozen top or use glue.
- Around the blue nail, also walk a protective agent. Using a sponge, stretch the golden glitter from the base of the nail approximately to the middle: the farther away, the less shine should be.
- Paint the dry plate top and add decorations. Thus, you can decorate several nails, as in the example, or leave a modern design in a single instance.
Trendy sea manicure 2016 is ready! You can read about other variants of manicure for short nails in the article “Stylish Manicure for Short Nails”.
The video tells you how to make classic sea nails at home: