"Star Wars" in real life
When not working for mega-spin clients like BMW, photographer Thomas Dugg from Toronto is committed to reworking the world around in a fantastic place. He takes the usual "boring" pictures and turns them into surreal, in which you see the characters and objects from the famous Star Wars saga. As a result, you get pictures, full of terribly realistic fantasy, which makes you wonder: “What if? ..”
1. “Inspiration has always been with me,” says Thomas Dugg.
2. "As a child I had a hyperactive imagination."
3. "That's what I saw when I looked at the world."
4. "If an athlete ran past, I immediately recalled Luke Skywalker's training session."
5. "To create a composition, I also use a lot of toys and valuable items in my collection."
6. "In many ways, it is a tribute to my childhood, and not just a combination of pop culture and photos."
7. "It is so funny to look back."
8. "I used to draw ships and all sorts of things in photographs, but now I can work on my" children's "masterpieces seriously."
9. "It has been only two years since the conception of this concept was born, and I am already glad to present it to you."