Solve the problem of hair loss with simple recipes
Causes for hair loss
One of the main causes of loss of density hairstyle lies in an excess of male hormone - testosterone. This process is called androgenic alopecia and is observed in both women and men. It occurs at a certain age or as a result of changes in hormonal levels (menopause, adolescence, pregnancy). In this case, you may need treatment, which will appoint a specialist in hair - a doctor-trichologist. Following its recommendations will allow you to eliminate the problem of severely falling hair.
Another reason for hair loss is improper (insufficient) nutrition. If you often sit on strict diets or, conversely, eat unbalanced, then the problem of hair loss may overtake you. In this case, you will help revision of the diet, the addition of vitamins and trace elements.
And if you add folk remedies for hair loss, you can achieve results much faster.
Also a factor affecting hair growth is the presence of a stressful condition that lasts a long time. During such periods, the body's metabolism is disturbed, which affects the nutrition that the hair follicles receive. In this case, along with drugs against stress, you may additionally need a mask with nutritional properties. Here you can find useful folk remedies that will become your tool in the fight against the loss of vegetation on your head.
When you notice that your hairstyle has not become as thick as before, you can think about how to accelerate hair growth. In this case, the recipes used by our ancestors will also come to your aid.
Honey is a very valuable product. It found a variety of nutrients and nutrients that the body needs.It is therefore not surprising that there are many recipes with honey for the face, body and scalp. The most popular among them are:
- The mask with chamomile and honey is made simple. 1 tbsp. (30 g) of chamomile flowers 100 g of freshly boiled water is poured in and put into a water bath for 20 minutes. After the resulting liquid must be put to cool, then it must be drained and add a small amount of honey (1 dessert spoon). Make a mask should be on wet hair, putting them on for half an hour, and then rinse with warm water.
- The mask with honey and onions is great for those who want to strengthen hair. You should take a small onion, which you need to grind grated and add to honey (4: 1 ratio). This mask with honey is applied along the length of the hair and rubbed into the skin. Hold it for 30 minutes or more, and then wash it off.
- A pure honey mask is perfect for solving hair loss problems. Apply it at the roots of the hair and leave it for an hour. After that you should rinse your head with running water.
- The mask with honey for those who want to accelerate the growth of hair is made of the following components: some honey, brandy, burdock oil, yolk. Everything is taken on 1 tbsp.and 1 yolk. All this should be mixed so that the resulting mask with honey can lie on the hair. After 30 minutes, the mask is washed off using one of the soft shampoos. This recipe is useful to those who do not know how to accelerate hair growth.
- The mask with a strong problem of hair loss is prepared from six drops of brandy, six drops of garlic or onion juice, 1 tbsp. balm for hair, 1 tsp yogurt These components should be mixed with honey (1 tsp.). All this should be carefully put on the hair, hold them for about an hour, and then wash your hair.
- The mask with honey and potatoes is made in such cases as strong hair loss. You need to prepare 1 potato, 2 tbsp. Aloe juice, 1 tbsp. honey You mix ingredients and you apply on the head. After finishing the rubbing and head massage, you should wear polyethylene and a towel on top. This mask with honey remains on the head for about two hours, and after that it is washed out with shampoo. You can do it 2 times in 7 days.
Chilli pepper tincture recipe
On the scalp of the scalp there are not only those hair follicles that act, but also those that are not involved for any reason. This can occur as a result of the loss of the ability to grow over time, due to the influence of various adverse factors (internal and external),as a result of mechanical damage. In order to "awaken" these bulbs, you can use a rather radical way, which is the tincture of capsicum.
Its action is based on the warming and stimulating effect it has on the scalp. The more concentrated the solution you take, the greater the impact. You can find this tool in any pharmacy. But its small volume will be enough for you for a while. Therefore, it is best to prepare the infusion yourself. How to do it?
You need to take up to 7 pieces of chilli red hot pepper. Both fresh and dried will do. Then they should be cut into small pieces of 10 mm wide, put in a glass dish with a tight lid. Also in the tank should be placed 0.5 liters of vodka or medical alcohol. Then all of this should be tightly plugged and put in a dark place for 2 weeks. Do not forget to systematically shake the infusion. When ready, the liquid should be drained and poured into a more convenient container, and then refrigerated. What you need to prepare a mask?
You will need 1 tbsp. pepper vodka diluted in 1 tbsp.castor oil with the addition of hair balm. Next, the comb should be parted and, using a cotton swab, apply the product to the hair roots. At the same time, it is important not to rub the product, but to apply it with light dot movements. On the head you need to build a turban from a plastic bag and a warm hat. So pass about 30 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo.
If you use the infusion on vodka, then it can be diluted 1: 5, but if it is on medical alcohol, then 1:10. Using lower concentrations may result in the lack of the desired effect.
Mixing tincture, water and a decoction of healing herbs, you can prepare a tool that is well suited for oily and normal hair, but for dry, add any oil.
Sea Salt Treatment
Since ancient times, sea salt has been used as a remedy against many diseases. She also helps her hair with the existing problem of hair loss.However, to achieve the greatest effect, you should not use any salt, but only one that has a high content of mineral substances (for example, pink Himalayan).
Before treating baldness with sea salt, it is necessary to check the sensitivity of the skin to it. To do this, you should make a solution and apply it on the elbow bend. If within a day any reaction is absent, it means that the drug suits you.
Also, before rubbing, massage, as well as how to make a mask with the addition of sea salt, you must review the scalp for damage. Especially often they occur when dandruff, when a person combs the head, forming microcracks. In this case, you can only loosen the wounds and extend the period of their healing. In addition, during the procedure, you will experience severe pain and burning.
Do not use sea salt to those who have dry and brittle hair. Like gelatin for hair, salt crystals are dried, exacerbating the existing situation.
After all the preparatory work, you can safely go to the masks of sea salt, which will help you with the problem of hair loss:
- Sea salt scrub is made to cleanse hair. It is necessary to rub large salt with massage movements at the roots of the hair. You can perform the procedure for no more than 7 minutes. Then the head is rinsed and dried without using a hair dryer.
- Olive mask should be prepared as follows: heated olive oil (50 ml) with the addition of 50 g of coarse salt must be rubbed into the unwashed head, and then wrapped with a plastic bag and towel. Soak the mixture for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Honey mask is made from warm white honey (50 ml) and 50 mg of coarse salt. You mix all this with a mixer until foaming, and then apply the mask on the hair roots, cover with plastic and a towel. After half an hour, wash off.
The solution to the problem of hair loss exists, and its nature has bestowed upon us. Try one of the recipes described by us, and enjoy the result.