Simple ways to clean the vessels at home
The need for this procedure is indisputable, because it is through the vessels, along with blood and lymph, nutrients and oxygen are delivered to important organs of our body and to every cell. The system is working properly, but, unfortunately, everything is affected by time.
Gradually, the walls of blood vessels thin, wear out and lose their elasticity. The inner layer becomes rough, which leads to the formation of clots. They can be blood (blood clots), lipid (plaques of cholesterol), calcareous and saline. A mixture of these components is called atherosclerotic plaques - these are dangerous formations that block the bloodstream, resulting in damage to important organs and systems.
Recognizing the insidious pathology is very difficult, but possible. The reason for the survey should be the standard signs of illness. Their number and specificity depend on the localization of the plaques:
- 1. Brain damage.Frequent migraines, attention deficit and problems with memorizing information (dementia) will tell about the problem.
- Problems with vessels that feed the heart muscle. You should be alert for shortness of breath, angina, occurring attacks.
- Kidney damage. On the problem will tell the pain in the lumbar region with different intensity, urination disorders.
- Problems with the vessels of the limbs. The presence of plaques can be seen in such symptoms as cramps, paresis, cold limbs, aching pain in the affected area.
In such cases, urgent cleaning of vessels is a must. Pharmaceutical medications, minimally invasive surgeries and traditional medicine are used for this. It is the latter that is also recommended for prophylactic purposes.
In order not to resort to radical treatment, it is worth thinking about effective prevention in advance. Indeed, it is much easier to prevent the development of the disease than to eliminate its consequences.
Many of these procedures also contribute to the dissolution of pathological plaques.
Consider the effectiveness of traditional medicine can be an example of the treatment of cholesterol plugs in the vessels of the brain.Natural ingredients have this effect:
- elimination of migraines;
- normalization of blood pressure;
- lowering cholesterol in the blood;
- elimination of depression;
- recovery of performance.
Purging of vessels on other affected areas of the body has a similar effect, effectively eliminating symptoms. Therefore, the use of herbal and tinctures recommended even leading physicians of the world.
In addition to the testimony, there are certain restrictions on the conduct of cleaning vessels with improvised drugs. These include:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- the presence of allergic reactions;
- acute and chronic renal failure;
- brain diseases.
If you do not have these contraindications, you can proceed to the treatment or prevention of cholesterol plaque formation.
Garlic and lemon
In the East, a head of garlic has been added to pilaf since ancient times.Cooks do this not only for taste, but also for the prevention of problems with blood vessels. After all, this component is famous for lowering cholesterol. Lemon also complements and fixes the effect of garlic, giving the vessels tone and elasticity, which prevents the appearance of plaques in the future.
To make cleaning as efficient as possible, experts recommend taking a complex of two products - lemon and garlic. So you can lower cholesterol and increase the elasticity of blood vessels.
Lemon juice with garlic
For the preparation of medicines should use the following recipe:
- Take 4 lemons and 4 heads of garlic. The latter should be cleared. Lemons are best used with the peel. Thoroughly rinse the ingredients and mince.
- Place the obtained substance in a three-liter container and fill it with water. Infuse the mixture for 3 days, stirring the contents periodically.
- Strain the resulting solution and begin to apply three times a day for 100 g. Juice should be stored in the refrigerator.
With the help of the mixture, you can not only clean the vessels, but also strengthen the immune system, which is especially useful during seasonal outbreaks of ARVI.
This recipe came to us from ancient Tibet. That is how in those days they struggled with many ailments. Preparation of tincture consists of the following steps:
- Chop 150 g of garlic and pour the same amount of alcohol.
- Be sure to place a tightly closed container in a dark, cool place. It is better to prewind it with a black or dark blue fabric to prevent the ingress of sunlight.
- After 10 days, open the can and strain the contents. The resulting liquid is again placed in a vessel and insist another 3 days.
- This liquid should be carefully poured into a clean vessel, pouring a cloudy precipitate.
- Take the tincture three times a day, dissolved in 50 ml of liquid (milk or water).
For example: the first day - 1 drop, the second - 4 drops, the third - 7 drops each, etc. The maximum dose is 15 drops per dose.
The composition is taken 2 days, then begins to reduce the amount of the drug in a similar way. The course duration is 11 days, after which it is better to take a break in a couple of weeks.
Cleaning vessels with herbal preparations
These funds are distinguished by their effectiveness and ease of preparation. The most popular such recipes for lowering cholesterol:
- Herbal collection of chamomile, yarrow, immortelle and birch buds. You should buy dry herbs in a pharmacy and mix them (100 g each). Every evening, prepare a fresh collection: 1 tablespoon of herbs pour 100 g of boiling water. Wait 30 minutes for the herbs to infuse. Take the infusion in the morning and evening for 200 ml and with the addition of 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Broth from a bay leaf. The recipe for preparing the drug is very simple: 7 dried laurel leaves should be boiled for 5 minutes in 300 ml of water. Turn off the fire, let the broth brew for 4 hours. Divide it into 3 equal parts (1 dose per day). Use a decoction during the day, 1 small sip. This remedy is effective for lowering cholesterol.
- Chopped walnuts. Peel 1.5 kg of this product and grind using a meat grinder, adding the result to a previously prepared container. Store the tool should be in the refrigerator. Take nuts every morning on an empty stomach, pre-fill them with 100 ml of water.
These proven recipes help in cleansing blood vessels, if you follow the recommendations in the preparation and application.
The fight against pathological plaques in the vessels should be complex. Doctors advise to follow these rules:
- Pre-bowel cleansing. It is important to carry out the process before the first medication, so that toxins and slags that have accumulated in the body do not enter the blood.
- A diet rich in fiber. Be sure to include in the diet prunes, beets, dried apricots, nuts and other products that are natural anticoagulants. Exclude the use of confectionery and fast food.
- Exercise regularly. This is the best way to avoid the appearance of cholesterol plaques.
- Get rid of bad habits. Smoking and drinking are your worst enemies.
The process of cleaning vessels with the help of traditional medicine is a necessity. So you can improve your overall health and prevent the development of dangerous diseases. Follow the tips above and stay healthy!