Pokemon Silveon: how to draw it?
Silveon is a magic Pokemon of the sixth level. His previous stage of evolution is Ivi. The main distinguishing ability of this Pokemon is a calming effect on the opponent. With his beautiful long ribbons, Silveon immerses his opponent in light hypnosis, which helps to gain a quick victory. Pokemon Silveon is from Kalos. In the animated series, he makes his debut with the attack "Lunar Explosion".
Pokemon Silveon is very similar to a cat with longrabbit ears. Most of his body is covered with white hair. The height is 1 m, and the weight is about 23 kg. He has four pink paws with three fingers on each. The ears also have a pinkish hue with a blue inner part. A long tail is always a pipe. On the shirt-front and under the left ear there are white and pink butterfly bows, from which magical ribbons come out. The color of the ribbons is white, pink, blue and blue shades. The face of Silveon is adorned with huge blue-blue eyes, which fascinate the enemy with their radiance.
What do you need to draw Silveon?
- Black gel pen.
- Pencil (HB).
- Several sheets of A4 paper.
- Colour pencils.
How to draw a Pokemon (Silveon)?
- We take a simple pencil and paper. We begin to form a sketch. Schematic lines denote the lines of the body, limbs and the face of the Pokemon.
- We start to draw details of a muzzle. We line the body with a frame.
- The body skeleton lines at this stage can be erasederaser. We finish the bows and ribbons. We add a picture of details. Focus on the original picture, which depicts the Pokemon Silveon. This will help you avoid mistakes with proportions.
- Now take the black gel pen and startto trace the outline of Silveon. It is necessary to allow the ink to dry. After that, all the auxiliary lines that were drawn with a simple pencil should be removed with an eraser. Do not erase lines on ribbons, bows and eyes of the Pokémon.
- It's time to add color to the picture. We take colored pencils and begin to color them. Pink color we cover paws, a tail, partially ears and bow-bows. Blue and dark blue shades are present on the ears, ribbons and eyes. Pokemon Silveon has unusual eyes. In order to properly depict them in the figure, you need to make a smooth transition from blue to blue. Glare before the eyes do not need to paint. The ends of the tapes need to be covered in blue.
- In order to make the drawing more voluminous,you need to shade the colors a little. This can be made darker on the cset with pencils, for example, purple and dark pink. Create glare erasers.