Paris Motor Show 2018
In the capital of France is one of the largest and most respected car dealerships in the world - the Paris Motor Show 2018.
Let's see some interesting news.
1. Bugatti divo- is an evolution of the original monster named Chiron. W16 8.0, four turbines, 1,500 horsepower and a total of 40 cars. And the price is amazing - $ 5.8 million. (Photo by Michel Euler):
2. Mercedes designers chose for electric concept carVision EQ Silver Arrowretro style. (Photo by Thibault Camus):
3. The model recalls the experimental Mercedes-Benz W125 Rekordwagen of 1937, which could accelerate to 432 kilometers per hour. (Photo by Benoit Tessier):
4. A single sports car with a length of 5.3 m received a carbon fiber body, whose color recalls the racing exploits of the "silver arrows" in Formula 1. The new "arrow" is endowed with 750 hp (Photo by Regis Duvignau):
5. Ferrari Monza SP1(pictured) and Monza SP2. Both are barketts (without roof), but SP1 is single, and SP2 is double. Each will cost 1.9 million dollars. Total will release 499 cars. (Photo by Thibault Camus):
6. Six-conceptShuttle Renault EZ-GOendowed with autopilot. The car has no steering or pedals. A single electric motor is mounted on the rear axle. Maximum speed is limited to a clear mark of 50 km / h. (Photo by Benoit Tessier):
8. Concept from Renault Autonomous EZ-Ultimowith electric motor.Renault EZ-Ultimo uses an electric motor to move. Power reserve impressive - 500 km. It is controlled automatically by the intelligent autopilot system. The appearance of the car is similar to scaly fish. However, the Renault EZ-Ultimo looks more like a space capsule than an ordinary modern car. (Photo by Regis Duvignau):
9. So it looks like the front. (Photo by Regis Duvignau):
10. Concept car Hyundai Le Fil Rouge. (Photo by Regis Duvignau):
11. BMW Concern introduced the 4-door version of the 3 Series sedan. The main intrigue of steel was not the characteristics of the model, but the modified Hofmeister bend - an element of the rear part of the body, first used in 1961 and named after the then chief designer of the brand. (Photo by Benoit Tessier):
12. (Photo by Thibault Camus):
13. Interior hypercar Bugatti Chiron. (Photo by Regis Duvignau):
14. Japanese electric car Aspark Owl. The return of electric motors - 1166 "horses". The maximum speed is 280 km / h, but the curb weight is 1500 kilograms. Power reserve - 300 kilometers. The price is 3.1 million euros. It is planned that Aspark Owl will release a very limited edition - only 50 copies. The first buyers will receive their cars in 2020. (Photo by Benoit Tessier):
15. Suddenly:Vietnamese company VinFastBrought a premium sedan Lux A2.0 to Paris, which plans to sell all over the world. (Photo by Regis Duvignau):
sixteen.The French model Peugeot also presented its conceptual model.Electric car e-Legendbased on the 1969 Peugeot 504 coupe. (Photo by Thibault Camus):
17. The LEGO company surprised visitors at the car dealership by presenting a unique full-size copy of the Bugatti Chiron at the opening. Its creation tookover a million designer parts. Moreover, there is even an electric motor! And not one - the car has 2304 motors from Lego Technic, which allow the car to accelerate to 20 km / h.