Jokes from doctors
Doctors, as you know, have a very difficult job. And in order to succeed in it, many inculcate in themselves a peculiar attitude to life, which helps to calmly perceive the world of sick people, where they are almost always located. This attitude also implies a specific sense of humor, without which doctors would be oh so hard.
It is about him that we want to talk today, or rather to show what it can manifest. Real cases from real hospitals and clinics, which, despite everything, are able to cheer up!
Shawshank Escape: The Leech Version
2. - Patient: “Will you have to wait long?” - Nurse: “Please sit with that lady”
3. “The patient told me that I smelled like coffee and joy, and I replied that it smells like a face mask. She laughed for a very long time.
4. This doctor keeps a collection of gear with which his patients were accidentally caught.
5. Here it is - the perfect definition of the term "nurse"
“The nurse is the first person you see after the words“ hold my beer and see how I can. ”
6. The worst video game exists.And it belongs to the doctors.
7. “My girlfriend's mother went to the hospital. This is the view from the window of her chamber. The treatment will be very effective. ”
<img admitted="" alt=«Girlfriend» efficient="" from="" her="" hospital="" is="" last="" mom="" night.="" room.="" s="" src="/uploads/2018/10/11/auto_05-23574255b789f1a0ed62874738039f1ec4" the="" this="" to="" very="" view="" was="" />
8. Christmas tree in the infertility clinic
9. “This is what patients see after their anesthesia.”
10. A poster on the ceiling in the gynecologist's office
11. “The nurse brought me water in this cup. That's why I have trust issues. ”
The inscription on the cup: "Glass for urine."
12. A sign in one of the clinics
"The latest study says that women with a small amount of excess weight live longer than men who hint at it."
13. “My girlfriend is on her birthday and a nurse. Perfect photo! ”
14. “My father came for a colonoscopy. And this statuette didn’t help him to calm down ”
15. “My wife sent me this photo from the clinic”
16. “When I was 13, a ring stuck on my finger. I had to visit the emergency room. And when I left, the doctor said: "See you, Mr. Frodo."