Is it worth it to do keratin straightening of hair?
If you have tangled, dull and porous hair,they can return the former shine, smoothness and silky - just in it and helps keratin straightening of hair. After the procedure, the curls become straight, smooth and more healthy.
How does the procedure work on the hair?
Each hair consists of a brain substance (before85% of its volume) and the cuticle, which forms the outer shell. If they are damaged, the hair becomes porous and tangled, they are difficult to comb and stack. When hair is restored, a large amount of related keratin is obtained, and after applying heat, this substance is sealed in each hair, and the surface structures of the hair are also closed. Thus, the supply of keratin is filled, the hair is smoothed, the cuticle is restored.
The procedure of keratin straightening helpsget not only well-groomed and beautiful hair, but also to improve them. It can be carried out on any hair, including after waving, chemical straightening or staining. After a couple of weeks, the hair can again be milled or dyed, without fear of ruining the previously obtained result. If the hair is properly taken care of, the effect of the procedure can last up to six months.
Before the keratin straightening, the curls are morevolumetric, the procedure reduces the volume and increases the length due to careful smoothing of each hair. If you do not want to lose volume, then keratin straightening can be combined with the Boost-Up procedure - it will help to get the volume at the roots.
What is useful keratin straightening?
- It gives the hair a natural natural smoothness. Keratin is not harmful to hair, it is a useful natural ingredient for any hair.
- Keratin straightening perfectly restoresdamaged hair, therefore it is especially useful after traumatic procedures for hair: bleaching, chemical wave, prolonged exposure to ironing, etc.
- You can get neatly and qualitatively straightened hair, which is often true for girls who are dissatisfied with their curls.
- The procedure gives an effect of high-quality thermal protection. After it, you can often use hair dryers and ironing.
- Hair will become noticeably softer and silky.
- The result will last from three months to six months.