How to eat with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract?
What is pancreatitis and its manifestations?
Pancreatitis - inflammation of the pancreas, which leads to premature - inside the body - activation of enzymes. In this regard, it is not the food that is digested, but the iron itself. Pancreatitis may be acute or chronic.
In acute pancreatitis, severe attacks of pain in the upper abdomen are noted. Often the pain is given in the hypochondrium and in the epigastric region. Dizzy, there is weakness, violation of the chair, vomiting. Pancreatitis in acute form can be fatal.
In chronic pancreatitis, the disease for a long time reminds of itself with sluggish symptoms, which are periodically exacerbated. Especially after taking fatty foods.
Inflammatory process of the gallbladder
Cholecystitis is an inflammation of the gallbladder. Cholecystitis often affects women 30 years and older.At risk - overweight people. The disease develops acutely or chronically.
In acute cholecystitis, stones form in the ducts and the gallbladder itself. There is a stagnation of bile. In chronic cholecystitis stones are not observed.
The composition of bile becomes atypical, which usually provokes the inflammatory process.
Symptoms for which you can recognize cholecystitis:
- heaviness in right side;
- dull pain, which is given in the arm and scapula;
- bitterness in mouth, belching, nausea;
- skin yellowness;
- temperature rise;
- vomiting, etc.
Gastritis: what are the symptoms of the disease
Gastritis is an inflammation of the gastric mucosa. Allocate gastritis with varying degrees of acidity of gastric juice. In each case, need an individual diet.
The main signs of chronic gastritis:
- smells unpleasantly from the mouth;
- belching air, nausea;
- dull ache;
- intense salivation, which is especially pronounced at night.
Mandatory point of treatment of the above diseases is a diet for pancreatitis and cholecystitis.
Basics of diet for cholecystitis, pancreatitis, gastritis:
- At least fat. More proteins. Carbohydrates are kept at the same level as for a healthy person. The calorie content of food is not reduced.
- Products are baked, steamed, sometimes stewed. Cooking recipes can be found on the Internet.
- Vegetables, meat with streaks fray.
- Diet for pancreatitis and cholecystitis excludes fried, smoked, pickled, spicy dishes.
- Prohibited products containing purines, oxalic acid, essential oils, etc.
- Food should be heated to room temperature.
- Limited amount of salt.
- Up to 2.5 liters of fluid are consumed per day.
The most important thing for cholecystitis and pancreatitis is frequent (5-6 times) meals. Portions should be small.
A set of products for food
Products that therapeutic diet allows:
- soups, mashed cereal or pureed vegetables;
- cereal with butter;
- boiled, preferably mashed meat, poultry, fish;
- crackers, crackers;
- dairy products with low fat and acidity;
- per day protein omelet from 1 egg;
- baked / boiled vegetables;
- fruits, herbs with a minimal amount of acid;
- a pancreatic diet involves the consumption of mineral water without gas;
- weakly brewed, sugar-free tea, herbal infusions, rosehip drink, jelly;
- in small doses honey, jams.
Products that a diet for pancreatitis and cholecystitis prohibits:
- fatty meat, fish dishes, broths;
- fresh wheat bread, sweet pastries;
- strong tea, chocolate products, coffee, water with gas;
- alcoholic drinks;
- figs, grapes;
- cabbage dishes, onions, mushrooms, legumes, garlic.
Diet as the main nutrition system
Fractional nutrition not only treats gastritis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, but also helps to lose weight, normalizes metabolism. Doctors advise to take such food as a basis.
To this should be added: proper rest, less experience, more fresh air and moderate physical exertion.