How to eat for intestinal health?
Each of us at least once had problems with the intestines. In addition to unpleasant symptoms, this condition brings a lot of more serious problems.
In the process of digestion, the intestine performs one of the main roles. Everything that gets there is subsequently “sorted”, and useful substances are absorbed by the walls, and unnecessary things go outside.
Recommendations for the treatment of intestines
With a negligent attitude to their health and nutrition, the intestines every day is faced with a large load and, as a result, may fail.
Typically, intestinal disorders can be due to dysentery, food poisoning, mercury intoxication, arsenic, mechanical damage, injury.
Inflammation in the small intestine is called enteritis, in the large intestine - colitis. There may also be inflammation of the entire digestive tract - enterocolitis.
Regardless of whether it is acute or chronic disease, it is important to secure the intestines, eliminate bacteria and prevent their further reproduction.
That is why, medical nutrition for patients with intestinal pathologies plays an important role, and an individual diet is made up depending on the nature of the disease and the complexity of the situation.
In any case, there are several basic rules of diet therapy, which are implemented regardless of the nature of the disease.
She aim at:
- Normalization of motor activity of the intestine;
- Prevention of food intolerance;
- In order to replenish the deficiency of essential nutrients;
- Restore the intestinal microflora.
Gastrointestinal Inflammation - Enterocolitis
The main symptoms of this disease are:
- general weakness;
- lack of appetite.
If you feel badly worsened and you have noticed several of these symptoms, limit solid foods for the first two days. These days you can eat only liquid, mucous foods, for example, jelly, decoction after cooking rice, oatmeal, barley porridge.
Drink more pure, non-carbonated water at room temperature, milk, and unsweetened tea. After two days, your condition will improve, and then you can include some solid food, but with a restriction on the total caloric content and the amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Try some time to eat vegetable soups, low-fat boiled meat, fish, fruits, vegetables. Eat more cereals: rice, buckwheat, oatmeal.
Diarrhea, constipation and recommended foods.
Severe diarrhea usually occurs due to intestinal dysbiosis, and for its treatment it is necessary to restore its normal microflora.
In this case, will help enzyme preparations, as well as health food.
Recommended products for diarrhea:
- Low-fat soups, can be from chicken, fish broth with the addition of rice or millet;
- Wheat dried bread, better crackers;
- Steamed patties made from lean meat or fish;
- Skim cheese
- Kashi, just ground through a sieve or in a blender;
- Kissel, applesauce (not canned), baby food can be;
- Poor green tea or coffee without milk or cream, blueberry compote, rosehip decoction.
Of course, aggressive products will have to be temporarily abandoned in order to cure the disease as soon as possible.
When diarrhea can not eat:
- Fatty, flour (including pasta), sweet;
- Conservation and smoked meats;
- Milk, kefir, ryazhenka and others (except cottage cheese);
- Barley and wheat porridge;
- Beans, beans, lentils;
- Fresh fruits or berries;
- Cocoa, too strong coffee, cappuccino, soda.
The total number of calories should not exceed 2000 Kcal / day.
With constipation, diet food is almost the same as in the first case. The difference is that you need to lean porridge (except rice and manna) and you can eat dairy products. From forbidden products, onions, garlic and jelly were added here. As for the energy value, it should not be less than 2800-3000 Kcal per day.
In any case, at the earliest opportunity, consult a doctor who will help plan the treatment and adjust the diet in the direction you want.
Diet for general bowel health
If you do not have diseases related to the digestive tract, but you still feel that it is time to clean the intestines, improve it, you can use a simple diet for 10 days.
It will help you avoid unpleasant diseases, improve the condition of the skin and the body as a whole. The main rule - to abandon sugar, salt, bread and soda.
- 1 and 2 day: you can not eat anything except green apples and a cup of tea with honey in the evening;
- 3 day: breakfast - oatmeal on water without additives, a glass of mineral water, for lunch - boiled beef and one raw tomato, dinner - 100 grams of boiled rice, tea with lemon;
- 4 day: breakfast - oatmeal, black coffee, lunch - 2 apples, lemon, dinner, skip.
- Day 5: Breakfast - raw grated carrots, seasoned with lemon juice, a cup of yogurt 0% fat, 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese, mineral water, lunch - baked potatoes, 2 boiled eggs in a steep one, a salad of cucumber and tomato.
- 6th day: breakfast - oatmeal, lunch - oatmeal.
- 7 day: breakfast - black coffee, lunch - vegetable broth, one apple, 100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese.
- 8 day: breakfast - oatmeal, mineral water, vegetable broth, apple, orange; lunch - skim kefir.
- 9 day: breakfast - kefir, lunch - boiled or baked fish, a cup of unsweetened tea.
- 10 day: breakfast - skim kefir, skip lunch, dinner - 200 grams of rice, orange, a slice of lemon.
Perhaps the diet is a bit tough, but it does an excellent job even in difficult cases. Use it once a year and your intestines will be fine.