How to draw an elf?
Influenced by many books and movies about the world"Fantasy", we know very well about elves. These are wonderful creatures that are subject to magic and nature, and therefore these creatures are so popular among children and adolescents. But even adults, having looked "Lord of the Rings", likened for themselves the famous elf Legolas. In this article we will talk about how to draw an elf with a pencil, how to convey all the features of a given creature.
Before you start drawing this creature,think and draw a model of the elf in your head. Pay attention to the physique, the shape of the head, hands and, of course, the ears - this is the main feature of these fantastic creatures.
Now we will figure out how to draw an elf in stages:
- First, start painting your head. Use the standard method - geometric shapes. Pay attention to what shape of the head, use curved lines to represent it. Also do not forget about the pointed chin and elegant elf's jaws. This gives him an innocent, cute look.
- Also depict a slightly disheveled hairstyle,sloppy, long elegant strands - all this with light pencil motions, add volume. Do not forget about the eyes, namely about their brilliance, this will add a special charm to your drawing.
- At this point, pay attention to the elf's body. Also using conventional geometric shapes, draw a shape. Draw the main muscles and muscles, make them round in shape. Do not forget that these bodies must be tall and slender, look young.
- Bear in mind that these are fantastic creatures, show the body language, depict the elves in different positions. Add their magical abilities (lightning and the like).
- A very important element is clothes! Various precious stones, medallions, pendants. Draw beautiful, elegant dresses that will flutter as if in the wind. Use all your imagination.
Now you know how to draw an elf!
The article is prepared on the basis of the materials of the site www.dragoart.com.