Gelatin treatment - myth or reality?
How useful to use gelatin?
Food gelatin is a real savior. It has a positive effect on various organs and systems:
- contributes to the rapid accretion of bones in fractures;
- indispensable for the recovery of injured ligaments;
- its use helps in the treatment of joints;
- if osteochondrosis is found in a person, it is advisable for him to include gelatin in his diet all the time;
- This natural component accelerates and enhances hair growth.
For example, to become the owner of a beautiful head of hair, it is enough to use a simple recipe for treating hair:
- Dilute a portion of gelatinous crystals in warm water.
- Add a few drops of this composition to your favorite balm. The application of such a therapeutic agent will produce a salon-based lamination effect.
- Keep the mask on your hair for 2 hours. Then wash it off.
- After drying the hair dryer, you will notice that the curls are shiny and not confused.
This home treatment is very useful for dyed, bleached or weakened hair.
Medical research has shown that gelatin is extremely useful for joints. It can be taken for the prevention of diseases, as well as included in the treatment of problems with joints.
Can gelatin cause harm?
Take almost any gelatin solution. It is a natural harmless ingredient. However, there are patients who would rather do without such a remedy.
There are contraindications for taking the product, namely:
- the presence of individual intolerance to gelatin;
- problems with the work of the heart and blood vessels;
- tendency to develop oxaluric diathesis.
Such contraindications are rare. All other categories of patients can (and even must) drink gelatin.
The role of gelatin in the treatment of joints
What explains the effectiveness of a unique product for the healing and treatment of joints. The secret clue is in a special composition. Food gelatin is produced using the bones and tendons of animals. The finished product is hydrolyzed collagen. It serves as a building material for ligaments and joints.
Increased protein concentration was the reason why they tried to use this product to build muscle. However, this did not produce the desired effect. Treatment of the same joints using a gelatinous solution has no alternative.
Diseases of the joints are often caused by age factors. The older the person, the worse the collagen is produced in his body. This leads to a decrease in the elasticity of the skin and ligaments. In the area of the joints a crunch appears, their mobility is limited, excruciating pain occurs. Doctors advise to prevent the occurrence of pathologies, take gelatin.
In addition to the above method, it is advisable to use another recipe. It is based on external use - in the form of compresses:
- You will need a gauze bandage. It is moistened in heated water.
- Then pour a tablespoon of gelatinous cereals. Cover with another layer of gauze fabric.
- Apply a compress to the sore joint, warm and fix with an elastic bandage.
Course duration from 1 to 2 weeks. If the treatment is complex, the result will be even more impressive. It is rational to drink gelatin composition at the same time and apply it externally.
At the moment, it has not been precisely determined what kind of daily dose of gelatin will be enough to provide effective treatment. Whatever recipe is used, saturation of the body with useful trace elements will have a beneficial effect.
In addition to external use, you can drink gelatin infusion from 2 to 3 times a week. Treatment with the natural component will be safe and effective. If you regularly use gelatin for the joints for a long period, you can maintain activity and feel healthy and vigorous.