designation of stars on epaulettes
designation of stars on epaulettes
- family / sailor - dirty shoulder strap with pouring.
efreitop / st. a sailor - one piercing strip - a crochet.
ml. sergeant / foreman 2-th article - two narrow lychki across.
sergeant / foreman 1-th article - three narrow skits across.
Art. sergeant / chief petty officer - one wide spit across.
The staple / main ship's foreman is one large regular skirt.
sender / midshipman - two small asterisks half way up.
Art. assistant / art. midshipman - three small stars with half a foot.
ml. lieutenant / ml. the lieutenant is one lumen, there is one small star on it.
lieutenant / lieutenant - two stars of pogonok pogona.
Art. lieutenant / art. lieutenant - 1 sound. on the strip, 2 underneath this across the sides.
captain / captain-lieutenant - two asterisks on a half board, under them two poupek.
major / captain of 3 rank - two gaps, one big star between them.
podpolkovnik / captain 2-th rank - two stars on the floor.
a lieutenant / captain of the 1 rank - three big stars, like y st. lieutenant.
Major-General / Rear Admiral - zigzag filling, one big star.
lieutenant-general / vice-admiral - two stars by half.
the lieutenant-general / admiral-three of them.
General of the Army / Admiral of the Fleet - four halves.
marshal - one star of a large size, epaulettes.
- Oh, there even there is a gleam
- more precisely, how many stars?
- assumes the title ....
- Pogony, it's a good thing !!!
but the asterisks are already above all told in detail!
- looking at what epaulets are different because they happen
- I do not have asterisks ... but only a strip across the shoulder.... I'm the foreman ..
- these are insignia. One lane (junior officers):
1 star - junior lieutenant
2 stars are Lieutenant
3 stars - Senior Lieutenant
4 stars - captain
Two bands (senior officers):
1 star is a major
2 stars - lieutenant colonel
3 stars - Colonel
No bands (generals):
1 star - Major General
2 stars - Lieutenant-General
3 stars - Colonel-General
- Stars on epaulets mean a rank. What exactly are you interested in?
- Stars on shoulder straps refer to the signs of difference and reflect career growth from rank to rank and order of subordination
- Well, depending on what epaulettes. I can write about the policeman.
One star in the middle is a small one, it's a junior leutinant. Two-lieutenant, three-senior leitinant, 4-captain. One big major, two-lieutenant colonel, three-colonel, and then I do not know :)
- What a difference what they are, most importantly, that would not cling pantyhose, well, that would not tear
- stars on epaulets designate titles (For example, the militia and the military have a captain, a mayonna, a colonel, a general, a prosecutor has an adviser to justice, a senior adviser to the judiciary, and so on)
- in my early childhood, I had nothing to do, I studied them in a CWP. Has learned)))
- One little - junior lieutenant
two little lieutenant
three- --------------------- senior -------------
four ------------------------- captain.
one big major
two- ------------- Lieutenant-Colonel
three- -------------- Colonel, and so on.
- The more zvzd, the better the cognac)))
- I have one strip and one star, I am the referent of the 3 State Civil Service class
- And one great star is a marshal. Search for it and vperd ..
- The larger the number and the number of stars on the chase, the more respectable the owner ...
- the first fool one-pole for the shoulder strap, the second is a dumpling, and .... I congratulate !!!!