Conducting an advertising campaign on the Internet - features and benefits
Conducting an advertising campaign on the Internet todayfor many organizations - an indispensable component of their marketing promotion. This fact is easily explained. Quality advertising on TV, radio, in popular newspapers and magazines is unreasonably expensive. And this is understandable: the process of creating such a product is very time-consuming, and airtime is expensive. Thus, having similar initial data, an advertising campaign on the Internet will cost the customer 5 or even 10 times cheaper! At the same time, such advancement can cover a much larger percentage of the audience, and this already shows its advantages over traditional methods.
Stages of an advertising campaign on the Internetby sense are very similar to the points of production of such a product on any other media sites. First and foremost, Internet promotion specialists collect and analyze information about a product or service, a target audience with its preferences and needs. Based on this, it is determined which communication channels will be used and in what format.
Further develop a creative concept andchoose specific resources, where in one form or another will be placed advertising. It is at this stage that they write texts, develop and approve the graphics of banners, script rolls, etc.
And the third stage is the direct realizationall that was done - all articles, videos, banners, etc. are placed on previously defined sites. Of course, conducting an advertising campaign on the Internet in each specific case requires an individual approach and original ideas, but the general outline of this process looks like this.
Among all the variety of such progress, several of its main directions can be singled out.
- SMM is the advertising of a product, service, anycompany or brand, which occurs on the pages of social networks, forums, blogs, conferences and other similar resources, the main advantages of which are very rapid distribution and feedback to the potential consumer.
- Contextual advertising. Gives the user small advertisements with links, according to his requests, entered into the line of any search engine. The advantage is the exact hit to the representative of your target audience. That is, if a person is interested in washing machines, contextual advertising will give him links to pages where he can buy exactly this product, not a bicycle, for example.
- Viral advertising. Carrying out of advertising campaigns of many brands uses its possibilities. And with an effective creative approach, they are boundless. Its operation is based on the dissemination of the necessary information by the users themselves. That is, you, for example, came up with a non-standard video about your product, placed it on a page in a social network, and users themselves distributed it among their friends and subscribers, because it is really interesting.
- Banner advertising. Classics, which up to now includes conducting an advertising campaign on the Internet. Acts on the principle of print media - the customer pays for the actual area, the contractor places his banner for a certain period.
- SEO-promotion. It is provided with the help of search engines that provide links to your pages when the user enters keywords into the search bar. With properly selected keys, it is very effective.