After dyeing hair fall out. What to do?
The situation when, after dyeing, hair begins to fall out in whole strands, is familiar to many. Why it happens? How to choose a safe dye and properly care for damaged hair? Let's understand together: hair falls out, what to do?
Paint and hair: true enemies?
No matter how much the manufacturer praises his products, speaking of its harmlessness, remember: any dye acts aggressively on the hair structure and can provoke its loss. So as not to ask the question later "hair falls out strongly, what to do? ”, Let's look at the mechanism and the possible consequences of exposure to the dye.
The hair consists of the core, the bark, where the pigments are colored, giving it color, and the cuticles are tightly attached protective plates.
The paints affect the cuticle and bark: the deeper the dye penetrates, the more persistent the coloring is obtained, but the structure of the hair is destroyed more strongly. According to the degree of impact, paints are divided into three groups:
- tint. They do not violate the structure of the hair, and envelop it outside, slightly changing color. Usually it is coloring gels and shampoos, which are completely washed off 3-4 times;
- semi-resistant. The alkaline component contained in such dyes lifts the outer plates, the paint penetrates inside, partially changing the pigmentation. Keeps such a "color" 4-5 weeks;
- persistent. Their action is similar to semi-resistant, but due to the high content of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia, they completely destroy the pigmentation, painting even gray hair. Until the end, these coloring agents are not washed off, the color lasts twice as long as that of semi-resistant paints.
We described in detail the effect of dyes so that you understand: the softer the effect of dye on the hair, the greater the chance of keeping them whole. Therefore, choosing a paint, give preference to tinted gels and shampoos. If you want to paint over gray hair, buy henna and basma or, in extreme cases, paint that does not contain ammonia. Then do not have to puzzle over the problem:hair fall out what to do?
After dyeing hair fall out: causes
In addition to the aggressive action of chemical elements of paint, the cause of hair loss (alopecia) can be:
- chemical burn of the scalp caused by improper use of the dye. As a result, not just hair falls out, but a bulb (hair root) is damaged, which cannot be restored;
- allergic reaction to substances that make up the dye. In this case, alopecia is not an irreversible process;
- accumulation in the body of toxins contained in the paint. Chemical elements enter the bloodstream and partially remain in the body, adversely affecting the hair. And getting rid of toxins is a complex and lengthy process.
All of the above can be avoided if you follow the rules of painting and care for damaged hair.
Terms of staining and care
You can avoid hair loss after dyeing, following the recommendations of trichologists and cosmetologists:
1. In no case do not apply the paint to clean hair. Do staining only 3-4 days after you wash your hair. The natural fats produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin soften the action of aggressive chemicals.
2. Pre-verify that you are not allergic to this dye. Apply it on the open area of the skin, hold for 20-30 minutes and rinse. Only after a day in the absence of redness, rash and itching proceed to staining.
3Strictly follow the instructions of the paint manufacturer. Once you overdo the dye on the head, and the burn, and with it, and alopecia you are provided.
4. Do not neglect the restoring balms, masks and other means, apply them during each shampooing. So you soften the harmful effects of ammonia and hydrogen peroxide.
5. You should not often change the shade of the dye, so you deeper damage the structure of the hair. The best option is once every three months.
6. You can not often dye your hair, otherwise you run the risk of seriously thinning your hair. Resort to tinting no more than 2 times a month.
7. Combing hair, use wooden combs.
8. Try not to use the hair dryer and the curling iron: they further damage the hair, making it brittle and causing hair loss.
But even the observance of all these rules does not guarantee the preservation of your curls safe and sound. If ahair fall out what to do?
When hair began to fall out as a result of dyeing, what to do to stop alopecia?
First, you should contact a trichologist or a dermatologist. The doctor will find out the cause and prescribe treatment.However, it will be ineffective if you do not stop smoking and do not start a healthy lifestyle. Additionally, you can use folk remedies.
The simplest is a mask made from kefir or sour milk. Apply it on hair and leave for 40 minutes, wearing a plastic cap on top and tied a towel. Then rinse with warm water. This procedure is recommended to repeat weekly for 3-4 months.
A good effect and has a mask of vegetable oil with egg yolks. To make it, you have to combine 2 raw egg yolks with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. The resulting nutrient mixture is applied to the hair roots and rub into the scalp. Let it soak for 20 minutes, covering the head with a plastic cap and a towel, and then rinse with warm water. The repetition rate is once a week. This nutrient mixture restores not only the bulb, but also the cuticle, so you can apply it to the entire length of the strands.
Noticing that the hair falls out, try to strengthen their roots with a mixture of alcohol and burdock oil in a 1: 1 ratio. The resulting liquid is rubbed into the scalp 30 minutes before washing the hair. Do this weekly for two months.
Our great-grandmothers struggled with hair loss with the help of salt. Pouring it with water at the rate of 1 tablespoon per glass of water, they washed the head with this solution, waited a quarter of an hour and thoroughly rinsed. After 6 such procedures, the roots were significantly strengthened, and the problem of “hair falling out, what to do?” Was solved.
Coloring weakens the hair and often leads to hair loss. Therefore, deciding to change the color of their curls, think about whether to do it. After all, not brightly colored or stylishly streaked strands are really beautiful, but strong and healthy hair that nature has endowed you with.
How to keep your hair healthy and healthy, learn from the video: