5 interesting recipes for delicious fruit tea
As soon as they do not use fruits and berries in cooking: they make jams, compotes, even salads, bake cakes and pies, add them to ice cream and sauces ... We remind you that you can make fruit tea out of them! In winter, it will warm you and provide you with vitamins, and in the summer it will refresh you and give you vitality. We have collected a few interesting recipes for making such delicious drinks further - take note!
Vitamin Fruit Mix
First of all, we will provide you with a universal recipe for fruit tea, in which you can use absolutely any fruit, berries and their combinations. To get a super-vitamin drink, it is best to combine several fruits and other ingredients, on average from 3 to 5, for example, the following are well combined:
- plums, pears, lemon and other citrus fruits;
- apples, kiwi, bananas;
- orange, pineapple, grapes;
- cherry, peach, citrus;
- bananas, strawberries, mangoes;
- mint, pineapple and other tropical fruits;
- pears, apples, ginger and raisins;
- apples, mango and black currant;
- persimmon, pear, kumquat.
Naturally, you can come up with your own combination of tastes. We will tell you how to make fruit tea from as many as 7 tasty, healthy and familiar ingredients: apples, pears, watermelon, kiwi, strawberries, lemon and honey. The steps are as follows:
- We take on a small handful of well-washed, peeled and diced apples, strawberries, pears, kiwi, watermelon and a few slices of lemon.
- Grind the fruit in a blender in just a few seconds.
- Put the fruit puree in a teapot and add on top a tablespoon of liquid honey. Stir.
- Put a couple of lemon slices on top; We can also add a few whole pieces of fruit used to mash.
- Fill with boiling water and let it brew for five minutes if you want to drink vitamin tea hot. Fans of cold drinks are better to pour fruit tea with warm water and wait for it to cool completely, adding a few ice cubes at will.
Fruit puree can be added to your favorite black / green tea. Also, the sliced fruit can not be crushed in a blender, but simply pour boiling water, but this drink will be more like compote, well, in the case of cold tea, the taste will be less saturated. Experiment!
Delicious tea with dried fruit
Despite all the charm and benefits of fresh fruits and berries, many people like to make tea from dried fruits, because it is very convenient: you just have to pour boiling water, leave to infuse, and you can enjoy a wonderful tasty drink. Therefore, we suggest you learn how to prepare dry fruits for tea.
Despite the fact that during the drying process, some vitamins can be lost, in general, other important antioxidants and fibers do not go anywhere. By the way, you can not only make fruit tea from dried fruits: for example, they make very unusual and fragrant fruit chips that you can take with you to study / work as a snack. Also, pieces of sweet dried fruits can be eaten with a cup of tea and coffee drinks, so as not to put sugar in there.
In our case, we took the following fruits and berries, which are among the sweetest:
- Cut into pieces of equal size.
- Preheat oven to about 77ºC.
- Put the parchment on the baking sheet and spread fruit and berry slices on top of the rows.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 3-4 hours, until the slices are dry to the level you want. In this case, do not forget to turn the fruit every hour. If the oven is too large, leave the door ajar.
Done! You can now pour boiled water over the dried slices, let it brew for 10-15 minutes and drink sweet, tasty and healthy tea.
Watermelon iced tea
The following fruit tea recipe includes one of nature's most beloved summer gifts - watermelon! It not only perfectly refreshes and quenches thirst, but also strengthens the immune system, and also starts the metabolism and promotes weight loss. To cook it, take the following ingredients:
- 1-2 tablespoons of leafy white tea;
- 1 watermelon;
- 1/2 lemon;
- ginger slice;
- ice cubes.
It is strongly recommended to use white tea in this recipe, since it is minimally processed and incredibly useful: cleanses the body of toxins, contains much more antioxidants, fluorides and bioflavonoids than other types of tea, has an antimicrobial effect. It is better to take leaf tea, but you can take and packaged - use 2 bags at once. It is worth noting that white tea is not cheap, so if necessary, replace it with green.Start cooking:
- Poured cold tea is poured into a glass jug or kettle with ice.
- Squeeze the lemon halves into a glass. Add to tea entirely, if it is designed for a large number of people, for 1-2 servings you need to add quite a bit of juice.
- Watermelon peel and dark seeds, if necessary, cut into convenient pieces and grind in a blender. Via a strainer, pour the resulting juice into a container with tea.
- Add a sprig of mint - and voila, cold fruit tea with watermelon is ready!
Spicy Kumquat Fruit Tea
But the recipe for fruit tea, which will delight lovers of healthy and very tasty drinks with a hint of exotic. The main ingredient is kumquat - citrus fruit, called "Japanese orange" and very popular in Asian countries, but sometimes appearing on the shelves of our supermarkets. Kumquat has a very spicy and unusual taste, it can be both sweet and sour.Fruit tea with kumquat is very popular in Taiwan cafes, but it can be made at home! So, we need:
- Kumquat - about 24 pcs .;
- Lime - 3-5 pcs .;
- sugar - 110-130 g;
- honey - 170 g;
- drinking water - 120-140 ml.
The original recipe uses unrefined cane sugar: it not only contains a number of useful microelements that are not found in refined sugar, but also gives the drink a pleasant caramel flavor. However, you can replace it with regular white sugar.
- Wash all citrus fruits well under running water and remove all cuttings from their surface.
- Remove all seeds from fruit.
- Put citrus pieces in the pan, add sugar and honey. Cook over low heat, stirring until the fruit mass begins to thicken and caramelize.
- After that, pour clean water into the pan and continue cooking for another five minutes, until the mass becomes translucent, but thickish. Remove from heat and allow to cool, then transfer to a clean glass jar and screw on. The billet can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 months.
- When you decide to make your own fruit tea, add one or two tablespoons of citrus to the glass and pour 250-300 ml of hot water into it.
- Stir - and delicious vitamin tea with kumquats is ready!
This recipe does not contain caffeine and is based only on fruit, but you can add the preparation to an ordinary tea brew if you want.
Iced Peach Tea
And the last fruit tea, which we advise you to prepare - a refreshing cold tea with peaches, which perfectly quenches thirst in the hot summer season, and also very pleased with the taste buds. To prepare a large jug of drink, you will need:
- tea - 3 sachets;
- 1.5 liters of clean drinking water;
- 225 g of sugar;
- 470 ml of water (for syrup);
- 3 fresh peaches.
Tea is recommended to take black, then you get something very similar to the well-loved, but harmful shop cold tea like Lipton. But at will you can take your favorite tea - green, white, combined, etc.
You will see a detailed recipe for making this drink in the following video: